Saturday, July 03, 2010

New poems in Enamel 2

Enamel 2 arrived in the post this morning. I was delighted to find the edition opening with 'Bus stop' and 'At the Four-headed dog.' I love being at the front! Seeing 'Bus stop' in print has encouraged me not to totally move away from more performance based, monologue poems as I do feel that the poem stands up fine on the page. (God knows, I polished it enough). It's just that these sort of poems are a bit of challenge. You have to ride that pony. Just ride the pony and try not to fall off. You have to see it through and not over think it. Now I have some good holiday reading.

Here are the contributors with links:

me, Jennifer Compton, Craig Cliff, Mariana Isara, Angeline King, Sally Houtman, Reihana MacDonald Robinson, Helen Heath, Tim Jones, Helen Rickerby, Susanna Gendall, Heather Elder, Debbie McCauley, Jenni Dowsett, Iain Britton, Vaughan Rapatahana and Sarah Jane Barnett.

No comments: